Skip to main content
What You Can Do to Prepare For Our Consultation:
- Spend some quiet time thinking about your goals and write them down. These don’t have to be long, drawn-out statements; bullet points are fine. You may have several goals for one space, or separate goals for different parts of the space, especially kitchens, bedrooms or baths. For example, in a bedroom you might wish to have a quiet reading corner, a space for morning meditation or yoga, a writing desk, or even a spot for exercise equipment. Write it all down, together we’ll determine the best plan for the space.
- Clip photos of your “dream rooms” or specific elements you would like to see included. These clippings can be tactile, such as magazine articles, or graphic such as a Pinterest board, Houzz Ideabook, or an electronic image file. You can collect appliance selections, furniture and fixture ideas, and even color or fabric swatches that you prefer.
What We Will Do At The Consultation:
- We’ll review the building plans, or tour the project space, or even both, if you have had plans drawn up for a renovation. (We’ll take lots of photos!)
- We’ll talk about the information you’ve provided and review your “dream files,” evaluating both your goals and your needs for the space.
- We’ll review your budget and discuss your expectations.
- We’ll talk about your time frame.